- This is a legally binding contract between “you” the “service provider”, GoFix Solutions Pvt Ltd, and + third-party buyers (“buyer”) which provides services for repairing, recycling and/or donating of used consumer products.
- We reserve the right to modify this agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of our website/app, any of our tools and services, following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified. Terms and conditions modifying the Agreement are effective immediately upon publication
- GoFix reserves the right to cancel any transaction that is deemed suspicious or fraudulent on the organisation’s own discretion.
- The Services constitute a technology platform that connects users of GoFix mobile applications or websites provided as part of the Services (each, an “Application”) who are seeking gadget (Phones, tablet, Laptop etc) repair services to a network of third party repair technicians, including, without limitation, independent third party repair technicians and third party logistics providers under agreement with GoFix. The Services are made available solely for your personal/ non-commercial use unless agreed otherwise, in writing in a separate agreement with you.
- You acknowledge and agree that GoFix does not provide gadget repair services or logistics or function as a gadget repair services company. Our services are to be used by you, if at all, for the purpose of requesting and scheduling gadget repair services or logistics services with third party professionals, but you agree that GoFix has no responsibility or liability to you related to any gadget repair services or logistics provided to you by the third party professionals through the use of the services
Payment for Services
- You understand and agree that usage of the Services may result in payments by you for the services you receive from a Third Party Professional (“Charges”). After you have received services, , GoFix will facilitate payment of the applicable Charges on behalf of the Third Party Professional, solely as the Third Party Professional’s limited payment collection agent, using the preferred payment method you have designated while initiating or modifying your Account, and will send you a receipt vide email at the end of each session. By utilizing the Services, it is understood and agreed that payment of the Charges in such manner shall be considered the same as payment made directly by you to the Third Party Professional(s). Charges will be inclusive of applicable taxes wheresoever required by law. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by GoFix in its sole discretion. While you do retain the right to request lower Charges from a Third Party Professional for services received by you from such Third Party Professional at the time you receive such services from the Third Party Professional, GoFix will respond accordingly to any request from a Third Party Professional to modify the Charges for a particular service.
- You understand and agree that (i) all Charges are due immediately and (ii) payment will be facilitated by GoFix using the preferred payment method you have designated while initiating or modifying your Account. If your primary account payment method is determined to not able to be charged for any reason whatsoever, you agree that GoFix may, as the Third Party Professional’s limited payment collection agent, use a secondary payment method in your account, if available.
- GoFix reserves the right to establish, remove and/or revise charges for any or all aspects of the Services at any time at GoFix’ sole discretion. GoFix will use reasonable efforts to inform you of charges that may apply, provided that you will be responsible for Charges incurred under your account regardless of your awareness of such charges or the amounts thereof. We may from time to time provide certain users with promotional offers and discounts that may result in different charges for the same or similar services, and you agree that such promotional offers and discounts, unless also made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use of the services or the charges applied to you. You may choose to cancel your request for services from a Third-Party Professional at any time prior to such Third Party Professional’s arrival.
- We do not necessarily use original Apple parts to repair the phone.
- Please note that repairing your phone on GoFix will void the Apple warranty.
Terms & Conditions
- This Agreement shall commence from the date you book a repair and shall continue until we have repaired or otherwise returned your Device, whichever is sooner and received any payment due from you.
- We shall make reasonable efforts to repair your Device subject to the availability of any parts required and/or the terms of any relevant guarantee or warranty. We shall perform the Service using our utmost care and skill
- We shall use Genuine, OEM or High-Quality compatible parts for the repairs of all Devices.
- We shall require the passcode of your Device to test the Device before and after the Service. Should you prefer to keep this information private, we can still proceed with an appointment, but will not be able to perform a full functional check on the Device until you return to the store, which can delay the provision of the Service, if any adjustments need to be made.
- Any time estimate for completion of the service, which may be given to you, is an estimate only and does not form any obligation under the terms of this Agreement. We will aim to return your Device as soon as reasonably possible, however, any Board Level (Level 3) repairs (i.e., repairs to the logic board of the Device) may take at least 5 working days to be completed.
- If we are unable to complete the Service for any reason, or the Service will incur further costs payable by you beyond that initially estimated by us, we will notify you immediately via telephone and/or email. If no fault is found on your Device or you do not accept our revised estimate, we will return your Device to you unrepaired and we reserve the right to charge you an inspection fee in accordance with our standard charges.
- Use of our service may void your manufacturer’s warranty. If you would like to avoid this, then please take your Device directly to the manufacturer. Please note, your manufacturer’s warranty will not cover any accidental damage.
- The Mobile Phone Repair Centre may install warranty seals following the repair. Any tampering with the seals will void our warranty.
- Prices mentioned with * symbol are for reference purpose actual price may vary based on condition of device