GoFix service offers you up to 6-months warranty on all the spare parts that we replaced/repaired on the mobile by us from the date of invoice. Accidental/water damage or manual intervention of the phone/laptop after service will void the Warranty. The warranty covers:
- Screen/Battery/Other parts that malfunction or do not work as intended or designed.
- Any display or board issues that may arise without any manual intervention and are related to the spare part quality specifically touch issues or noticeable malfunctions. If the specific spare parts replaced by us cause any above-mentioned issues, you can claim a free repair/replacement for that specific issue with a continued warranty of upto 6 months!
- The warranty is valid only for the specific device repaired and the original customer. It is not transferable across devices or if the device is sold or handed over to another individual.
- Mobile phone must be switched on and functioning normally other than the screen to process the claim request.
- Share the video of the phone with the prevailing display issue at email@example.com
- Send us your phone number/order number/IMEI Number. Just about any of it at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I claim my warranty?
You can claim the warranty by contacting us at +91 84050 84050 or writing to us at email@example.com with the service details and the invoice delivered to you at the time of repair. If you need any further assistance, please connect via Chat, or write to us at [SUPPORT MAIL ID]
How much time will GoFix take to resolve my query if it is coming under warranty?
Our team generally resolves an issue within 48 hours to 72 hours from the moment you send us a query. You will get acknowledgement over mail for your query and your issue will be sorted as soon as possible.
Warranty is limited to the parts and/or service(s) that were paid for. If only parts were purchased, the warranty is limited to the replacement of the parts. If parts and repair service were purchased, the warranty extends to cover the labor cost of part replacement and any other repairs specifically resulting from the initial repair.
The warranty is not applicable under the following scenarios:
- We do not cover any kind of accidental damage and our warranty stands null and void in all such related cases. Direct damage or damages caused as a consequence of accidents will not be covered under the 6-month warranty.
- Any display issues that may arise without any manual intervention and are related to the screen quality specifically visible lines and blank screen
- Excessive Damage to the device wherein there is a possibility that internal components might have been affected due to excessive or critical damage to the device or screen. Such excessive visible damage might lead to internal components getting damaged and can cause screen or other system malfunctions. Any part replacement wherein such damage is reported at the time of order completion will not be covered under the warranty provided. Such malfunctions can even become visible after immediately opening the device and reassembly as any component damage/malfunction would become visible after opening the device and reassembly, GoFix or any of its representatives will neither be responsible nor liable for such issues.
- Subsequent mishandling which causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack will not be entertained
- Subsequent mishandling with the screen such as hard press that may initiate discolouring or lining on the display
- Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Water damage
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer self-repairs
- Software issues unrelated to the repair
- Jail-broken devices
- New damages unrelated to the original repair
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair – customers are advised to back up all data prior to the repair attempt
- Existence of known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair
- Existence of damage to the device frame, as noted prior to the repair
- Water damage
- Jail-broken devices
- Tampering with internal hardware: Under certain conditions, internal damage may make a repair impossible. Our specialist will be able to explain in detail upon diagnosing your specific device. If you have any doubts, we recommend that you do not attempt to repair the device on your own, as any damage may affect the reparability of your device.